General Terms and Conditions:
The company undertakes no liability in case of cancellation of trips due to breakdown or for reasons beyond the control of the management. However, an appropriate refund of fare will be allowed in case no alternate arrangement is made.
- At the Time of Boarding, a Valid ID proof must be provided in the name of the Passenger
- Management is not responsible for your luggage/baggage belongings inside the bus/office.
- The ticket is valid for the particular journey for which it is issued.
- Any personal luggage or belongings should be taken care of by the passengers themselves or any disputed value should be within Rs.1000/-. Passengers should not carry articles worth more than Rs.1000/-. Any luggage or parcel worth more than Rs.1000/- should be carried at the passenger's risk only.
- Tickets are not transferable. The management reserves the right to offload passengers who are traveling on incorrect tickets or those who are disturbing the co-passengers & also drunken passengers, without refund.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel, postpone, change or delay the vehicle without assigning any reason, and to change the sitting arrangements in case of emergency.
- Passengers are requested to report 15 minutes in advance. The bus will not wait for passengers who are late.
- Contraband and explosive articles are not allowed.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited in the coach.
- There is no refund on cancellation of Pre/Postponed & Open ticket.
- For ticket cancellation and any other changes the customer has to visit the nearest company office with a ticket and the telephonic request will not be entertained.
- The coaches and the passengers are covered by insurance. In the event of accidents and consequential injury, loss of life and any other damages, such contingencies are covered by the insurance.
- Changes to date or time can be made to your booking if you notify us at least one day prior to the scheduled departure time by visiting our branch/agency counter
- Pets and Animals are not allowed inside the bus during the journey
- Any passenger disturbing the co-passengers is liable to be alighted from the coach.
- Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. (Depending Upon Seat Availability).
- The cancellation refund will be provided within 7-14 working days.
- For children above 5 years of age, a full ticket is compulsory, without ticket children will not be allowed to board the bus (Age proof Required).
- Audio, video and Fan are Complimentary and there will be no video service between 12 Midnight to 6 a.m.
- Within 4 hours from station main departure time, there is no option to Pre/Postpone and Open ticket.
- Pre/ Post/ Open tickets are not allowed in connecting services.
- Difference Amount will not be refunded, in case of Pre/ Post/ Open ticket cases.
- If the booked coach gets canceled/changed, different seats can be given in another coach/the same coach.
- For complaints round the clock contact Customer Care 9663635656
- Any Sort Of Disputes will be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts In BANGALORE.
- With the purchase of this ticket, passengers are bound by Terms and Conditions of Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport Pvt Ltd(SVBT).
- For online ticket cancellations - the refund will be paid back online
- Carrying Fireworks/crackers are prohibited if found passengers are not allowed to board the bus nor ticket amount is refunded.
Less than 4 hours from the station departure time: 100 %
Between 4 Hrs to 12 Hrs from the station departure time: 50 %
Between 12 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 20 %
Between 1 to 7 days before station departure time: 15 %
Between 7 to 30 days before station departure time: 15 %
Please Enter Your Details
$( "#extra_2340" ).insertAfter( $( ".features-heading" ) );
$( "#extra_2464" ).insertAfter( $( ".news-section" ) );