Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) Provides Safe, Reliable, Clean and On Time Travel Service.
Some of the advantages of dealing with us are:
- You can choose your seat
- You can book your bus tickets online, by phone, or in person
- You can choose from buses based on boarding points, timing and bus type
No. Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) does not require its customers to go through a tedious registration process.
Not at all!
I've lost my ticket. What should I do now?
A copy of the ticket would have been sent to your registered mail id on booking. Please take a printout of that mail and produce it at the time of boarding. If you have not received the ticket e-mail, please call any of our call center and our executive will re-send you a copy viamail.
1. PHONE BOOKING: customer has to call the call center of Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) on contact numbers (91-6366545656) . Place a requisition for a particular service, and the seatwill be reserved for you on phone booking. Ticket will be sent either through email or Whatsapp.
2. ONLINE BOOKING: This facility is available through SVBT website www.svbt.in with the help of debit card, credit card and net banking.
3. AGENT BOOKING: The customer has to approach the authorized booking agent of Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) and buy a ticket on payment of requisite fare.
4. ONLINE AGENT BOOKINGS(RedBus, Abhibus, Paytm, Makemytrip, Goibibo etc): The procedure of ONLINE BOOKING applies to this booking.
5. Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) COUNTER BOOKING: You can visit any of our branches, nearest to you.
You have to select Request button and need to enter your details like Name, Phone Number and e-mail Id. Our call center will get back to you if any seats fall vacant following cancellation.
Yes, it is possible.
You need to call our customer care number, and they will assist with the concerned ticket changes.
Personal luggage like briefcases and suitcases are allowed.
We provide the following amenities:
Water Bottle, Blanket, TV, Bus Tracking, Charging Port, Snacks, Safety Hammer, Emergency Exit, Air Conditioning, Fire Extinguisher, Pillow, Reading Light, Wifi,
Not at all! A passenger can use any card to pay for the ticket, not necessarily their own. However, please note that the passenger in whose name the ticket is booked should carry a proof of his identity (along with the ticket) at the time of boarding the bus.
Sure you can. You can call us and book your bus ticket over the phone or approach one ofour offices
The different payment options are
• Credit card
• Debit card
• Internet banking (Internet enabled online bank account)
Yes. You can transfer money from any of your below bank accounts to Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) Travels to buy tickets:
ABN Amro Bank Citibank IDBI Bank Punjab National Bank
Axis Bank (UTI Bank) Corporation Bank IndusInd Bank State Bank of India (SBI)
Bank of India Federal Bank Jammu & Kashmir Bank Union bank of India
Bank of Rajasthan HDFC Bank Kotak Bank Yes Bank
Centurion Bank of Punjab ICICI Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce
Transactions on Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) Travels will appear as, SVBT.in or CCavenue & EBS in your statement depending on the payment option that you had chosen.
Transactions on Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) are very safe. We employ the best-in-class security to ensure that the transactions done are secure. Apart from being certified by Verisign, Sri Vengamamba Bus Transport(SVBT) uses Secured Socket Layers (SSL) data encryption. Using SSL ensures that the information exchanged with us is never transmitted unencrypted, thus protecting the information from being viewed by unauthorized individuals.
As a matter fact, the amount shown as deducted has not beentransferred to our travels Account. It is a small technical failure that occurs when multiple people try simultaneously for the same seat – the said amount will be transferred to your account by the concerned person within 7 banking days as per banking rules.
Can I cancel my ticket online?
Yes, the tickets booked online can be cancelled only online
· Less than 4 hours from the station departure time: 100% Cancellation Charges
· Between 4 Hrs to 12 Hrs from the station departure time: 50% Cancellation Charges
· Between 12 Hrs to 24 Hrs from the station departure time: 20% Cancellation Charges
· Between 1 to 7 days before station departure time: 15% Cancellation Charges
· Between 7 to 30 days before station departure time: 10% Cancellation Charges